Cryptocurrency is decentralized digital currency. No state can influence the cryptocurrency exchange rate, and no state body can control the transactions.
Due to cryptographic data protection mechanisms it is impossible to obtain information about parties involved in transactions.
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency. Most other digital currencies are based on the Bitcoin open source code. Bitcoin has higher liquidity than other cryptocurrencies, which means it is easier to exchange for fiat currencies and goods/services.
ExtStock is a cryptocurrency exchange. Our customers can use this service to trade cryptocurrencies with other customers.
Account and personal information
- email address (used as identifier on the website)
- read the terms and conditions
Follow the instructions sent to you by email.
Please check your "Spam" or "Junk" folder.
How to trade
In order to deposit your account, please follow the "Deposits & Withrawals" page and click on the "Deposit" link.".
Follow to the "Deposits & Withrawals" section, click "Withdraw" link, then fill in the mandatory fields necessary for withdrawal".
1. Withdrawals can take up to 72 hours if the password has been changed. You will be notified about this by e-mail. If you did not change your password, please contact the Customer Support Team.
2. We have detected unusual traffic from your account. For additional protection withdrawal of funds may be limited. Please contact the Customer Support Team.
Market makers place orders to buy or sell оn the market before transactions take place which creates liquidity in the market (create an order book).
Market takers conclude transactions at the current market offer.
It can take up to 24 hours but the wait time is usually shorter than that.
1. Create a secure password containing over 8 characters, including lower case and upper case Latin letters, coins, and digits.
Don't reveal your password to others!
2. Enable 2FA (Two-factor authentication).
To enhance the security of your account during the login process, unique one-time codes are used. You are required to install Google Authenticator.
If the code generated by the Google Authenticator app does not work, check the date and time settings on your phone.
If you have lost your phone and have no access to the app, please contact the Customer Support Team.
- A photo of your passport open to its ID Page or your ID card held next to your face.
- If a deposit was made via a payment system: a photo of your face with the payment system in the background. The payment system screen should contain your name and surname and/or the transaction confirming that the funds were deposited into your ExtStock account.
- If a deposit was made via a bank card: a photo of your face next to your bank card. The first name and the surname of the cardholder, as well as the first 6 and the last 4 digits of the card number should be visible on the photo.
Attention! The information must be clearly visible. Use original documents only.