This document establishes the relationship between the ExtStock management (hereinafter referred to as the Exchange), the developers (organizers, owners) of cryptocurrencies (hereinafter referred to as the Developer) and describes the conditions and the procedure for deleting cryptocurrencies (or tokens, hereinafter referred to as the Coin) from the Exchange.
The Exchange employees expect to receive from the Developers prompt and comprehensive information that is necessary for the uninterrupted and fair use of the Coin in trading operations on the Exchange. If there is no notification of the events listed below, the Coin can be removed from the Exchange:
- attacks on blockchain coins
- the website or coin explorer is not accessible
Coins will be removed from the cryptocurrency exchange in the following cases:
- Network instability for a long period of time
- No trading volumes for more than 30 days
- The developers are suspected of unethical or fraudulent activity
- The Developer stops supporting the Coin
- The developer’s failure to compensate losses suffered by the users of the Exchange as a result of an attack on the blockchain Coins, or errors in the Coin software
- Violation of a Third Party's Intellectual Property Rights by the Developer.
Prior to the removal of a Coin from the Exchange, a period of up to 30 days is set during which users can withdraw their assets. For coins with a broken blockchain the same period will be set for an opportunity to exchange the balance for the token of the Exchange.
In the event the Coin is delisted, the listing fee is not refunded to the Developer.